Wednesday, January 25, 2006



What seems to be the melodramas of my life was nothing but a simple dirt in this field of regrets, turmoil, compassion, love and other complications.

In the end, I question the same query that everyone dare not ask and if they do only a few could answer with certainty. What is the purpose of your life in this world?

Why are we here? Are we to be complaisant of what is supposedly good and moral or surly/disagreeable of what is wrong and unrighteous? I believe I'm here on earth for the purpose of learning and knowing that the path of Life is difficult.

And that I will encounter other humans that have lost their compassion and love due to the traumatic past or hurtful memories and amidst of all these I have to remain in harmony with them.

There are times when it seems like my world is caving in and swallowing me whole but when I think about other people had it worse than mine I feel a sense of compassion.It only takes one incident, word, smile that one can have a big impact or significance on someone.

There's no knowing how one change someone's attitude or perception until the right moment happens.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with every word of yours.
There is a lot of pain in your writings but it also shows endurance on your part. I hope you always have the strength to keep fighting and going.