Thursday, January 26, 2006



Watching the moon that looks so beautiful this morning this I don't mind going to work at 6am. My text message to my friend who might have been in his deep sleep when his phone vibrated underneath his pillow. "Your a hopeless romantic" that was his reply to me with a smiley face at the end of his message.

Is it wrong for me to notice these little things? Is it abnormal for someone get pleasure out of simple things rather than the grand materials in life? Like a slice of good cheesecake with a swirl of fine melted chocolates is enough to calm my hyperbolic nerves.

A hot cup of java, flavored or not with a hint of cream can start my day like its my first taste. The slapstick, stupid movies that make me laugh like I'm near convulsion. The roomful smell of fresh baked bread emanating in the oven makes my knees weak.

Is it wrong to be this shallow when it comes to happiness?
Is this normal to be excited on little things that most of us don't appreciate?


No comments: