Friday, January 06, 2006



I met you on a day that was extraordinary.
Mild January weather in Nebraska seemed unfounded.
The array of strangers that were present were unnoticeable.
Then I thought about what you said so eloquently with the phrase.
“It must be fate that we met today, I usually don’t take this route but some for reason I did”. What a pick up line I said to myself with a grin.

I looked at you and I sensed sincerity when you said “you have such lovely brown eyes that matches your jet black hair so perfectly well and your smile makes me so comfortable talking to you” Where you’re from, your name and other typical questions? Then our conversation went on and everything around us seemed just walls that it didn’t care. But time eludes us to know more of each other it was time for me to go. You told me that one day we’ll meet again in another time and another circumstance but for now it’s was nice to meet you.


1 comment:

~A4O~ said...

Life is what you make it(understand that). Life is what you make it(realize that). Life is what you make it(live that). Smile because, life is what you make it. I'm glad I came across your blog. Once you believe life is what you make it, people will come into your world, maybe to stay, maybe for a moment, but the point is, they come into your world, if you believe...